Quick Start Guide
For technical support email email@example.com
For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting please visit website at
a: LED Status Indicator
b: To re-broadcast the WiFi configuration portal, hold for approximately 5 seconds. Then go back to WiFi settings to see Power Pal’s SSID.
c: Reset Settings to Factory Default: hold for approximately 30 seconds. The LED will ash and then turn solid yellow.
Plugging In and Getting Started
- Plug PowerPal into outlet
- On your phone or tablet connect to PowerPal’s WiFi SSID
- At times it may say “Unable to Connect” and require another This is a known issue and does not impact the reliability
- After successfully connecting to PowerPal’s SSID, the Configuration Portal will open with the Keep Connect logo and language options. Choose your preferred language and proceed with the setup.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to input your desired credentials to access the Configuration Portal. These credentials will be used if you want to reconfigure the settings later on via its local IP
- On the third screen you will choose which wifi network the PowerPal device will connect to.
- You can choose the available WiFi network by clicking on the list of available networks (e.g., HomeWiFi), or by entering the SSID (or WiFi name) and password
- Next, choose which notification you wish to You can choose either SMS, email or No Notification. Selecting the ‘No Notification’ is not advisable for PowerPal devices.
- After configuring notification settings, the next step is entering the desired offline and restoration message.
- You can also adjust the timing settings. The Heartbeat Interval is the frequency at which PowerPal will send a heartbeat to our server to indicate that it is online. The Offline Notification Delay is the amount of time that our server will wait before sending an offline message if your device hasn’t sent a heartbeat in the specified
- After completing the setup, the Configuration Portal will display a success message indicating that PowerPal has connected to your chosen network. At this point, PowerPal is already a device that’s part of your network and has its own IP address. Make sure to take note of the IP address so you can access the Configuration Portal a gain on your PC or mobile browser anytime by typing the address (e.g., http://192.168.1.9/).
Note: Username and Password are BOTH case-sensitive. The credentials being asked for here are the same credentials that were asked during the initial setup and NOT your WiFi/router credentials.
- You will also receive a text/email message that you successfully setup PowerPal to your network.
LED Color Summary
- Blue – Everything is connected and working as
- Solid Yellow – Not Connected. Awaiting User Configuration by connecting to PowerPal-SSID
- LED Off – In process of resetting router / modem
Johnson Creative, LLC provides a limited warranty on all eligible Johnson Creative, LLC products sold in the United States. The limited warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship on devices. Packaging, software products, and technical data are not covered under the limited warranty. The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product. Proof of purchase and a complete product serial number are required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty. The maximum liability of Johnson Creative, LLC is equal to and no higher than the product’s purchase price.
Johnson Creative, LLC does not provide refunds under the limited warranty in any conditions. Johnson Creative, LLC will replace defective units with factory refurbished products. If a factory refurbished unit is not available, then the defective unit will be replaced with a brand new product. If the defective unit is discontinued, Johnson Creative, LLC will replace it with product(s) of equivalent value and features. Product Warranty periods do not renew with replacement units. The original purchase date and warranty period will appy to replacement products. Keep Connect Pro’s warranty period is 12 months.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference. (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equiment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA/WPA2 IEEE Standards WiFi 2.4Ghz b/g/n
- Model Number: PP11
- Working Temp: -20~60°C
- ACFrequency: 50-60HZ
- Rated Voltage: 100-250V
- Rated Current: 10A
- Weight: 50g
WARNING: Changes or modification not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RF EXPOSURE: The equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.